Morning Surf by Walfrido GarciaDISN29228C
Walfrido Garcia eagerly learned the art of painting from his father, renowned artist Edgardo F. Garcia. Walfrido is best known for his brilliant seascape art. His style of “Romantic Luminism” goes beyond just imitating the beauty of nature, adding a sense of timeless nostalgia. Each painting starts out as a loose impressionistic idea. Details emerge with each layer of paint.
Meticulous highlighting brings out light and shadows that seem to glow off the canvas. From up close, you can see the rhythm of his brush strokes. When you step back, you see a harmonious tapestry of light, color and texture. Each painting plays upon the beauty of light whether it is a romantic moonlight, a brilliant sunset, the sea caves of Kauai or the awe-inspiring glow of his signature “Lava-scapes“. It’s as if each canvas is alive with the brilliant light of nature coming from within.
Disney has always been a part of Walfrido's life ever since his family visits to Disneyland in the early 70s, watching movies in his youth and now as a parent himself taking his own family to Disney World on a regular basis. Working with the Disney art program has fulfilled an artistic dream in his storybook career.
18" x 30"
- Limited to 295
- Hand-Embellished Giclée on Canvas
- Gallery-Wrapped Mirrored Borders
11" x 18"
- Limited to 1500
- A Certificate Of Authenticity
- Part of the Treasures on Canvas Collection
- Canvas print is "Gallery Wrapped" and ready to hang. The back of the artwork is affixed with a wire for easy wall hanging (wall hook not included)
- Image extended gallery wrap which allows the collector to display with or without a frame
All shipments may take a MINIMUM OF FIVE BUSINESS DAYS to be received as we are shipping from Hawaii. Our shipping services do not guarantee two-day delivery from Hawaii. We will send an email notification when your order is shipped.